- Procurement Information
- Procurement Register
- Procurement Regulations Register
- Procurement Plan Register
- Contracts Reporting Register
- Accreditation Information
- Qualification by types of products, requirements for suppliers / contractors
- Procurement in Electronic Form
- Procurement from small and medium business entities
- Procurement of minor items. Corporate Internet Shop
- Advisory Board
- Conflict Resolution Commission
- Security Hotline
- Beware of fraud
Security Hotline is an instrument for implementing Rosneft’s policy in combating corporate fraud and engaging in corruption.
With the help of the Security Hotline, each employee of Rosneft and other citizens, in order to prevent and disclose theft and corruption at the Company's facilities, may at any time by mail, telephone or via the Internet provide information of their concern.
To ensure confidentiality and security of message transmission, a dispatch point was organized at the Head Office of Rosneft in Moscow.
The incoming information is sent to the authorized employees of Rosneft for further analysis and verification. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Security Hotline contacts:
Multichannel phone: 8 800 500 25 45 (round-the-clock, free, from anywhere in the country);
Mailing address: 119180, Moscow, B. Polyanka str., 3/9, PO Box 13, Security Hotline.